Devil's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil's Forum

For all the gremlins to share epic stories.

Welcome newcomers.
This site is still under construction so do not be alarmed when something unexpected happens.

3 posters

Introduce yourself

Shiro
    Shiro
    Admin

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post by Shiro Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:45 am

Hello everyone Razz

My username is Shiro Succubus. All my friends say I'm upbeat and I would have to agree. Not much can put me down and I am almost always on my computer. Ratchet asked me to assist him in the construction of this forum and I happily obliged. I would love to say I will be on to help if anyone has any problems but sadly I am a busy woman. I am confidant that the administrative team will be able to handle the forum from here. Hope you all will enjoy the forum I will be on from time to time to read up on all the cool posts. Wink
    Ratchet
    Ratchet
    Admin

Introduce yourself Empty Ratchet

Post by Ratchet Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 am

Hey guys, most of you will probably already know who I am. So I will keep this short. I Devil's friend and editor. He has trusted me to assist his streaming and YouTube career. I will be doing my best and you will see me often on the forum and the streams. Catch you all on the on the data streams of the web.
    DevilishButton
    DevilishButton
    Admin

Introduce yourself Empty The Devil

Post by DevilishButton Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:33 am

Do y'all really need an introduction to The Devil?

Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:35 am